Here at agentdraw we are always on the look out for talented and motivated individuals to join our expanding team. Whether you are applying for a specific position or simply believe you have the skills to help us in any area of our business, we invite you to get in touch.
Location: Whetstone, Leicestershire
Contract: Full Time Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Industrial Designer with industry experience to join our growing in-house design team. We are an expanding dynamic company with the opportunity for anyone who joins us to develop as we grow.
Your role within the company will be:
- To work alongside our in-house design team to create design concepts through to fully engineered, manufacturable products.
- Present design and engineering solutions to our customers.
- Manage design projects from conception through to manufacture.
- Liaise with other departments within the company (tool room engineers, production team etc.) throughout the development and manufacturing processes.
To be considered for this position, you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a similar role.
- Creative, with excellent design and engineering skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a sensitivity to the visual aspects of a product
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- An understanding of the injection moulding manufacturing process.
- A good understanding of design for manufacture (particularly, for injection moulding).
- Proficiency in Solidworks CAD software.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to learn and develop.